See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Objectives
Provide adequate business management support function in customer /employees experience, monitor / enhance the end-to-end processes experience of operation and service delivery perspectives in IBG to deliver high standard of customer experience. Principal responsibilities:
- Prepare complaint and regulatory related reporting
- IBG expense/resources budget and forecast
- Support data generation on customer experience dashboard
- Ensure smooth and effective collaboration with working partners, e.g. IBG stakeholders (segments, GTS), operation units, T&M, RMG, CBG, etc.
- Monitor and enhance the end-to-end process experience of operation and service delivery
- Support ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder with 4+ years or above relevant experience with relevant professional certifications preferred
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services, and with thorough credit analysis skill-set in a banking environment
- Good understanding of general banking technology, products, and operational processes.
- Excellent change management, stakeholder communication and leadership skills
- Highly adaptable, analytical, strong communication & interpersonal skills to engage various levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated excellent drive for results and be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment