-Implement marketing projects and initiatives to reach the right segments -Develop and execute plans to engage with customers through social media and technology platforms -Assist in copywriting and translation for online marketing materials -Maintain market surveillance on key competitors and propose campaigns to response
AVP/ Associate, Digital Marketing
- Assist to formulate and implement marketing projects and initiatives to reach the right segments
- Assist to develop and execute plans to engage with customers through social media, technology platform, newe tools and techniques
- Work within the team, departments, and divisions to roll out marketing campaigns effectively
- Maintain market surveillance on key competitors and propose campaigns to response
- Assist in copywriting and translation for online marketing materials such as social media newsfeed, banners, images, videos, etc.
- Support administration tasks as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, e-Commerce, Communications or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience, preferable in marketing field of finance industry
- Exposure in digital campaigns or operation on social media are the plus
- Self-motivated with independent project management capabilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin
- (Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst)
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.