AVP, Application Developer, Consumer Banking
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work as Application Team Lead to maintain and support applications on Investment Platform to provide good functionality, availability, performance and security
- Lead, motivate, coach team members to obtain best performance
- Perform user requirement analysis, to identify and recommend technology solutions for continuous improvement of the systems
- Deliver solution for a system or systems within a platform on time, within budget and aligned with appropriate change framework while maintaining quality and stability
- Support users in User Acceptance Tests, prepare application system documentations and conduct user training on application systems
- Acquire new technologies and propose appropriate solutions for solving business requirements as well as improving system efficiency and control
- Work closely with release managers and other stakeholders to forward plan the release windows and cycles across the platform, including putting together release calendars and scheduling environments usage.
- Ensure development documentations and artefacts (such as release notes, build procedures etc.) are current, relevant and correct
- Resolve technical problems and to provide application support to users
- Degree holder in Information Technology/Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experiences in financial IT system analysis, design, development and implementation.
- Sound knowledge of Oracle application development tools, object-oriented, Java technology and distributed programming would be required
- Experience in FIX application development, Cloud computing, Dockers and Containers would be an advantage
- Proven knowledge on API, micro-services, and development framework for enterprise environment would be a plus
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/DevOps methodologies are preferred
- Strong awareness of application security, technology risk and source control
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Team player, ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, intelligent, diligent and good problem-solving skills
- Experience on Wealth Management or Securities Trading /Settlement system would be an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Associate
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.