AVP, AML Data Governance and Advisory
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
The role is a newly created head-count with a well-established bank for the purpose of developing policy, procedures and standards required for the program. This function will also address AML Sanctions DG(Data Governance) program needs, Training and Effectiveness Assessments. DG(Data Governance) will also ensure compliance with policy and understands the upstream implications of policy and procedural changes.
- Assist in creating and maintaining Data Governance Policies & Procedures for APAC region
- Responsible for all AML sanctions Data Governance data quality monitoring
- Business and technical metadata management(Data Dictionary), Data Quality(DQ) issue management
- Change management activities impacting key data elements or Compliance Data elements
- Create training program materials, and circulate all relevant program material with Data Producers, Data Consumers, and Compliance data officer.
- Conducts and coordinates the annual Effectiveness Assessment process.
- As the advisory function for the bank to provide guidance on AML/Sanctions DG related processes and address program needs around key process indicators, key risk indicators, Management/ reporting
- Creating and maintaining AML/Sanctions DG/DM management reporting.
- Provide data management representation in all projects impacting AML Sanctions DG data.
- Provide regional representation as required and execute any cross border related initiatives collaboratively with the appropriate pillar leads.
- Bachelor degree with 5 +years of experience in AML/Sanctions
- Experience in create/maintain Policies & Procedures and provide advises/ training in relation to AML
- Fluent English and good written skills
- Good communication skills and capable to deliver various advice/ trainings.
- Leadership to proceed activities and collaboration with related parties.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for Analyst level
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan on +852 2847 9961 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role AVP, AML Data Governance and advisory. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.