AML compliance function within our private banking business.
An AML Compliance Role for Private Banking Division
- Management and oversight the AML compliance function in Bank of China International Limited (BOCIL);
- Assessment and management of AML regulatory risk of the Bank’s business;
- Escalation to the BOCIL Board of Directors, BOCIL Management any relevant AML regulatory risk issues;
- AML related Policy and Procedure Updates;
- Process improvement in respect of key AML processes;
- Management and closure of AML / CFT regulator findings and audit issues;
- Identification of emerging AML / CFT and sanctions risk;
- Provide day to day advisory of AML and KYC issues for all new account opening and Continuous Customer Due Diligence (“CCDD”) as well as triggering events for Private Bank accounts;
- Review and approve all High Risk related accounts;
- Compliance Program review;
- Maintenance of Transaction Monitoring and Payment Screening system; conduct reviews on exceptions generated and necessary follow up actions;;
- Initiate investigation on suspicious transaction activities;
- Approval on negative alert against Factiva on transaction escalated from business;
- Provide AML related Trainings on regular and Ad-hoc basic
Skills & Experience
- With good experience in a AML position
- Good understanding on AML related rules and regulations
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor Degree
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.