As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.
- Manage and support AML systems maintenance and enhancement
- Participate in user testing, quality assurance and user manual maintenance
- Review alerts triggered from filtering systems and adhere to review schedule
- Investigate the alerts or cases thoroughly with proper justification on the materiality of the potential risk from a risk based approach
- Escalate significant issue for internal investigation and communicate to the relevant Business Line and Management in a timely manner
- File the STR to enforcement authority and follow up the action taken or account closure where necessary
- Maintain the STR register and update the ongoing status of the recommendation
- Assist with management information reports and ad-hoc projects
- University degree or above in Law, Account & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in securities or banking industry, with relevant exposure to anti-money laundering / compliance / regulatory bodies / risk management
- End-user experience in monitoring system applications, e.g. Microsoft and SAS, etc
- Able to work independently
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Sound knowledge in KYC due diligence, AML regulations and compliance.
- Good command of written and Chinese (Putonghua is an advantage)
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.