This role provides a key support in the operations team to help oversee day to day tasks as well as working closely with the Managing Director on specific tasks and projects. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to broaden their career with a good brand behind them.
My client is a reputable brand with a strong capital size and large corporation behind them. The business offers a forward thinking environment as well as innovative and collaborative thinking.
- Perform operation of assigned SMAs as reviewer or operation supervisor.
- Oversee proper cash management of SMAs (including monitor cash balance, calculation of call and distribution).
- To co-work with frontline to execute subscription and fund monitoring.
- Produce specific parts of investors' fund performance reports.
- Coordinate fund launch, portfolio transfer.
- Help resolve issues in SMA operation with the advice of VP.
- Evaluate current workflow of SMA operation to improve operation effectiveness.
- Provide proper instruction to the external service providers and request for service level improvement.
- To establish, review, and update the policies, procedures and manuals with regard to the group's business on a continuous basis.
- 5 years of experiences in accounting, custody or fund administration of private equity funds, fund of funds, hedge funds.
- Bachelor degree holder in business, statistics or mathematics related disciplines will be preferred.
- CPA/ACCA student or CPA/ACCA qualified is considered an asset.
- Candidate must have good understanding of control issue relating to fund operation and capable of documenting the operational workflow.
- Candidate must have a strong Microsoft Excel skill and practical knowledge in the design/use of spreadsheet ("MOS Specialist" level or higher).
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Candidate with experience in industry leading fund software (e.g. Investran, e-Front, etc) will be preferred.
- Professionalism, integrity and strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
The candidate will be offered a competitive package as well great career opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525