Cornerstone Global Partners is currently working with a major Bank focused on Cross Border business to hire an AVP to focus on Digital Onboarding (Digital Banking and Customer Value Management). Chinese Language skills are needed in this role.
Assistant Vice President – Digital Onboarding, Digital Banking & Customer Value Management
- Lead the Digital Onboarding team with the responsibility for new client onboarding, periodic review of onboarding process and portfolio management.
- Ensure all onboarding processes and procedures are complies with internal policies and regulatory requirements (e.g., AML, CFT etc.)
- Identify the areas of improvements on the onboarding process and lead the implementation of the system / process enhancements.
- To formulate and execute business strategy to grow the portfolio and generate revenue from the portfolio.
- To liaise with respective stakeholders (e.g., Compliance, Product Managers) to enhance the digital onboarding process and services / products offering to improve the customer experience.
- To monitor all service pledges & system stability of relevant platforms.
- Provide guidance to team members and support day to day operational matters.
- Actively participate in Business Planning and relevant enhancement projects.
- Monitor operational risks, conducting KYC reviews and relevant risk assessments associated with onboarding new customers
- Carry out special assignments as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in Banking Industry
- Proven track record in people management and work in digital / fintech related organization is preferable
- Strong knowledge in general banking operation and retail banking products, and familiar with regulatory requirements (e.g., KYC, AML and fraud detection, etc.)
- Self-driven individual with strong problem solving and execution skills
- Experience in managing & growing portfolio will be a definitely advantage
- Detail-minded and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Qualification of IIQE and HKSI is preferred
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese