See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
Treasures Private Client Relationship Manager is responsible for driving TPC business through promoting of full range of wealth management products and services to the customers. The increment is accountable for the sales, service, customer growth and retention performance of the TPC segment. Responsibilities
- Identify customer needs through financial needs analysis / planning and provide appropriate solutions on a broad range of banking & wealth management products.
- Offer suitable wealth management products/services in accordance with the customers' profile, promote and explain the products & their associated risks, if any, to the clients.
- Maintain regular contact with clients to build & deepen relationship and reduce attrition.
- Update customers on the latest product/market information and their account status to increase utilization & product penetration, and increase share of customer's wallets through portfolio review and cross selling.
- Attend to customers' queries on wealth management incl. investment & treasury products needs.
- Maximize client assets and revenues from its AUM (Asset Under Management)
- With PWMA qualification will be preferred
- Solid credit with strong banking knowledge and business ethics, with minimum 5 years' sales experience in consumer banking, preferably with specialization in the affluent/private banking segment
- Consistent and proven sales track record in wealth management products.
- Knowledge of home loans, unit trust, insurance, wealth management, etc. products of the Bank.
- Knowledge of financial planning and analysis, credit assessment and analysis.
- Knowledge of market trends and competitive activities in general industries; awareness of overseas markets; understanding of competition and reaction to, the impact on, and opportunities created for TPC segment.
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities; Types 1 & 4)
- Degree Holder or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Finance or other Business disciplines
- CFP, CFA or equivalent qualifications will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.