See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Relationship coverage on a portfolio of large and medium Chinese enterprises
- Explore business opportunities and deepen client relationship, with cross-sell on loan, T&M, GTS, DCM and ECM products
- Originate / structure deals, prepare credit assessment, and review documentation to ensure smooth execution of transactions
- Manage and provide guidance to Assistant Relationship Managers on client servicing, business development and credit assessment
- Be conversant with credit policies and regulatory requirements, and ensure full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Connect the team with the overall strategic direction, create value for all stakeholders and ensure execution against set objectives
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines
- About 5-10 years of relevant experience in covering Large Corporate names, Chinese Enterprises preferred
- Knowledge on banking products, including trade and cash, bond, T&M, etc. and the ability to cross sell
- Excellent cross-selling and credit assessment skills
- Resourceful with strong market network in the corporate market, and proven ability to build quality relationships with stakeholders to create business opportunities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.