AVP/VP, Relationship Management (Private Banking)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Acquire and grow high net worth individual customer base through effective relationship management, with special focus on the customers' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Achieve the bank’s objective on private banking business target & plans.
- Proactively build and maintain business relationship with individuals who satisfy the bank’s standards of suitability and who meet the bank’s ‘Wealth Criteria’.
- Engage in networking activities with CITIC Group and other business introducers in both Hong Kong and China to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
- Assist in educating and coaching CITIC Bank Private Bankers about CITIC Bank International’s Wealth Management products and services.
- Fully understand the client’s needs and objectives, provide good services and direct them towards respective suitable products to meet their needs.
- Assist the Team Head in implementing and executing strategic plans; and actively engage in business development activities.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Products & Portfolio Specialist teams to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Preferably possess qualifications under IIQAS for selling insurance products.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant banking experiences in serving high net worth individual customers in retail bank or private bank.
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products.
- Familiar with private banking products and good knowledge in other retail banking products such as insurance and consumer lending.
- Good knowledge in risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.