Our client is a renowned Chinese securities brokerage with a history of 50 years. They are now looking for a Product Specialist Sales, who expands relationships with existing customers including sales and Account Executives by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow investment product revenue.
- Supports the success of an assigned team of sales people, including all members with a sales function.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines, with professional qualifications such as CFA will be an advantage.
- 5+ years relevant experience in product sales/ management.
- Good understanding of bonds, funds and structured products.
- Holder of SFC Type 1, 4 is preferable.
- Ability to develop strong and trusting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A results-driven individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and to prioritize and deliver high-quality work.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, MS-Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.