Our client is a comprehensive financial group providing full-spectrum of financial services in Hong Kong. It is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong for Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 9 regulated activities.
- Monitor and manage exposures at customers, product and portfolio level
- A good understanding of margin calls and credit requirements
- Good product knowledge of OTC derivatives and structured products.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports to business line and senior management
- Analyse and follow-up on credit risk issues
- Support and enhance credit risk system and reporting process
- Support and assistant to the front office team for questions related to credit risk
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines with at least 2 years of relevant experience in banking and finance/securities & brokerage company
- Proficiency in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Chinese, Mandarin and English
- Teamwork oriented, and able to work under own initiative