See job description for details
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash& Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the post sales function and complete the onboarding process of accounts and/or funds including agreement negotiation, reviewing account and fund documents, account setup, and provide training to clients.
- Leading the SFS's implementation business in Hong Kong; working closely with different stakeholders of the bank and clients and/or third-party service providers to ensure the accountability of each entity towards the on-boarding project.
- Single point of contact to both external and internal parties and keeping track of the implementation progress and ensuring the projects complete on time and generating revenue, with the ability to communicate with product, IT, business, and operations within the bank to deliver the high quality service to clients.
- Assist clients to complete internal and market specific documentations and provide guidance to clients' queries
- Conduct seamless handover to client management team for future servicing upon completion of account opening and post implementation.
- Provide feedback and comments to Products, Business and Operations when encountering on-boarding issues for future improvement purpose.
- Acting as an escalation point for managing client issues and feedback and managing and conducting service reviews for key clients
- Generating new revenue streams from existing client relationship
- Degree holder with related discipline
- Knowledge on banking products especially on securities services - custody, private funds, and segregated mandates
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in the securities service field
- Experience in client management and client on-onboarding activities
- Good people management skills and communication ability
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English, Mandarin and Cantonese