AVP/Senior Associate, Application Support, Equity Technology
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with Application Team to maintain and support the business applications esp on the investment side for their functionalities, availability, performance and security.
- Support batch job process in production for various applications.
- Performs client on-boarding for FIX application.
- Performs controlled resolution of incidents and problems including prioritization and escalation to relevant groups when appropriate, root cause analysis of all problems with follow-through to resolution.
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation of systems and solutions to support business, also support users and their daily operations.
- Assist and support users in User Acceptance Tests, prepare application system documentations and conduct user training on application systems
- Work closely with release managers and other stakeholders to forward plan the release windows and cycles across the platform, including putting together release calendars and scheduling environments usage.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5-10 years' experience on application support role. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in financial IT system support and implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill on trading support issues.
- Experience in Oracle, Unix scripts, AIX and Linux.
- Experience in FIX application development and support would be an advantage
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/DevOps methodologies preferred
- Strong awareness of application security, technology risk and source control
- Team player, ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, intelligent, diligent and good problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified