Deployment team leader is a critical role in ITD to review and deploy technology changes (SCR) on all business applications in our firm.
- Review and deploy technology changes (SCR), including
- Delivery of a new system or a major project delivery enabling a new business unit, opportunities and flow,
- a major change of business flow on existing application systems
- an application logic enhancement to suit ever changing business needs and external market events
- a critical bug fix
- a security patch to strengthen robustness and close gap with vulnerability
- Supervise Deployment team and coordinate with development teams carefully reviewing each of their changes,
- ensuring changes are complied with various BOCI policies and standards
- enforcing stringent change control, ensuring all changes are well tested and documented, impact assessment done, signed off by business and various parties
- picking up potential issues and risks which may impact business after go live
- ensuring supportability after go live
- coordinate and schedule best time slot for release and verification.
- carefully execute according to deployment procedures
- work after business hours in the evening and weekend to ensure no business impacts when executing changes
- Manage deployment risk and resolve issue affecting the release scope and schedule.
- Ability to manage deployment issues on the spot and escalate timely.
- Handle user entitlement requests (IDM), executing each request to grant or revoke user permissions according to requests upon approval.
- Support Back Office applications.
- Provide hands-on technical support to users. • Manage incident resolution and reporting.
- Develop command scripts to support system maintenance.
Skills & experience
- Degree or above with major in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent
- 5 - 10 years relevant experience
- Good technical skills with PC, Windows and Linux servers, relational databases and web servers
- Tracked record with managing a small team
- Experienced with financial industry and highly regulated environment
- Experienced with application deployment and/or application support
- Familiar with change management and control, familiar with software development lifecycle
- A good team player, able to work with various parties
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Self motivated, always look for continuous improvement
- Able to work at after hours and weekends for deployment and support
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.