AVP/Associate, Business Operations, OTC Derivative and Structure Product
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 14 May 19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.
- Support in trade booking, fixing, corporate event and other daily processing in relation to OTC Derivative and Structure Products, holiday support may be required;
- Coordinate with front office, middle office and other operations processing teams if any clients queries/problem;
- Review current manual process and coordinate with Changes/IT to enhance or streamline process as appropriate;
- Responsible for operations control to minimize operational failure;
- Support in KRI and MIS reporting;
- Facilitate and support various back office related projects studies, coordination, system testing and implementation;
- Assist line manager in completing assigned tasks, including new projects, audit/regulatory review etc.
- Degree holder with at 6-8 years or above relevant experience. Candidate with less experience will be considered at Associate level;
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of the organization;
- Rigorous attention to detail and accuracy on numerical calculations;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task, and consistently meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, knowledge in VBA is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)