AVP/Associate - SBL (Equity Finance Trader)
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/EDD/SBL) in the application.
- Manage the Securities Borrowing and Lending (SBL) / Equity Finance daily trading activities
- Serve SBL demand from internal clients / counterparties
- Prepare various MIS reports as per regulatory and industry standard
- Support on-going trading and enhancement projects
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance or Engineering background
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the financial industry
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel VBA is required
- Solid work ethics and high levels of self-motivation
- Proven track record in project management and MIS development
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and ability to articulate complex situations
- Good command of English and Chinese including fluency in Putonghua is required
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as AVP
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.