AVP- Client Onboarding
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
* Leading Chinese Investment Bank * Growing Environment * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading Chinese Investment Bank, is looking for an AVP for client onboarding team to strength the function and cope with the expansion.
- Manage on-boarding processes of Global Markets, Investment banking and Asset Management clients to collect Client Due Diligence Information and reviewing account opening documents.
- Perform KYC and AML check on customer account documentation to ensure full compliance with rules and regulations
- Administer on-going KYC review maintenance of account documentation and other account servicing functions
- Provide advice and guidance to front line staff regarding inquiries on KYC requirements; liaise with AMLO where necessary
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc compliance sanction screening of all customer accounts; identify suspicious name hit and execute appropriate actions accordingly
- Formulate, implement and review Policy and Procedures on regulatory compliance of customer account and administration
- Identify training and development needs of staff members and deliver training session on KYC, AML or any other regulatory requirements for front line and back office staff
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in customer account administration and KYC from banking industry.
- Well versed in AML & KYC regulatory requirements and practice
- Holder of SFC license 1 is preferable
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).