ASSISTANT GENERAL COUNSEL (COMPLIANCE LAWYER): 10+ PQE
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Star Anise Limited
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Due to expansion, this newly created role will provide timely advice to the business units in the APAC region.
- Legal issues affecting the business
- Advising the business units on Anti-Money Laundering issues
- Advising senior management on strategic matters and new products
- Supporting on the review of regulatory matters
- Managing the advice sought from external Counsel
You should be US or common law qualified with extensive AML experience and at least 10+ years PQE gained in private practice/working in a multinational corporation. Excellent interpersonal skills and English language skills are required.
To apply, please send your CV to Annie Tang on the link to this job, or for a confidential discussion, please call her on +852 2810 9077 quoting reference number AT. 33247.
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.