ASO/VP - QT Fund, Systematic Macro Research, Strategy Development and Trading
- The chance to work in a dynamic trading environment.
- Opportunity to work with lead Portfolio Manager to bring Systematic Macro strategy specialization and knowledge to a growing fund to deliver new strategies.
- The opportunity to handle the continued build out of QT infrastructure to support Systematic Macro strategies globally.
- The opportunity to deploy capital for the QT Fund following reviews by the Investor Committee and the Chief Risk Officer of the QT Fund across FX, EM FX, Rates, Commodities and Equites asset classes.
- A dynamic, reciprocal and academic environment where new ideas are put through rigorous analysis and testing.
- You possess over 3 years prior experience on the buy side developing global Systematic Macro strategies with exposure to Equites, FX, EM FX, Commodities and Rates.
- You display evidence of a strong background of consistent positive returns.
- You have a Sharpe ratio over 1.5.
- You display the ability to work with developers and junior researchers to deliver a range of systematic strategies across differing time horizons.
- You have the key knowledge of execution venues, order types and connectivity requirements to support strategies.
- You exhibit strong work ethic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated to drive projects.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You show the ability to work reciprocally and in a team environment to get results.
- You possess strong programming skills.