1. App / Web designer / Web developer 2. Design and develop e-learning web or mobile app 3. Great platform & Attractive remuneration
Our client is an international professional firm located in Kwun Tong
Working hour: 5-day work per week.
- Responsible for digital content of e-learning for our China/Hong Kong staff
- Assist in producing the final product by collaborating with other specialists.
- Maintaining best practice documentation
- Meeting deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in web design/multimedia or relevant 1+ years relevant working experience
- Familiar with using Adobe Cloud products and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS, Java script, PHP or ASPX Possess strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Be able to juggle multiple assignments Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
A definite plus if you have experience in any of the below:
- Designing and developing of e-learning or mobile application
- 3D/2D animations
Benefits: Attractive remuneration Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills Medial insurance + annual leave + public holidays+ great work environment
Welcome to call David LI at 39746110 for discussion or send CV with current & expected salary and notice period by clicking APPLY NOW.