API Specialist - Global project - Agile/DevOps
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Gulf Connexions , EA Licence No: 11S3102
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our client is a leading IT service provider, with a close relationship with a international bank. They are now looking for multiple API specialists to work onsite the reputable bank and provide technical expertise on API development for one of the most critical systems in the Global Banking division.
What you will do:
- Provide technical expertise on analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of large-scale system
- Specifically responsible for API development work over the Digital Technical Platform.
- Ensure that systems are implemented in accordance with IT standards, under DevOps and Agile principle.
- Maintain close communication with business users / IT teams and coordinate IT-related stakeholder activities
- Ensure system complies with group policies and standards
- Investigate and resolve problems arising in connection with IT services
What we are looking for:
- University-level degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related field. Qualification in related business discipline is an advantage
- 6+ years of experience in API related development
- Solid Experience with Mulesoft Anypoint including Design/Build/Deploy API (Must-have requirement)
- Experience in configure API to connect to different resource (DB, backend system)
- Knowledge and experience in development and deployment tools like Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA, GitHUB, Maven
- Strong knowledge and experience of DevOps and Agile discipline and the ability put the discipline into practice
- Knowledge of automated testing software
- Exposure to all stages of the application development process, from design, development, testing, through to implementation and training
- Good understanding of business requirements and able to provide solutions to customers promptly
- Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills
- Ability in working under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the capacity to foster partnership among project participants and collaborate with them to ensure successful project delivery
Advance in your career and be a critical part to deliver a large-scale project.
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at +852 3758 2494 for a confidential discussion.