See job description for details
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Objective
- To develop, drive and oversee the API roadmap that will support long-term growth for GTS Hong Kong. This role will partner with internal and external stakeholder to identify existing and new digital solutions and services in the market, growing the digital product sets, enabling the technology engagement early and architecting the end to end solutions to our customers with Sales and Relationship Managers.
- To understand and explore the transaction banking technology (both domestic and GBA).
- To manage the product development lifecycle including gathering market user requirements, solutioning based on customer's needs, creating user stories to jointly develop with tech, preparing and performing user acceptance testing, verifying product functionality, rollout management and support in marketing / commercialisation initiatives.
- With the right technology and partners identified, the role should connect internal and external parties to create an API-led banking ecosystem for corporates.
- Research the corporate banking in API and understand corporate banking pain points can be resolved by our digital cash, trade, FX and securities solutions.
- Work closely and collaboratively with related teams (including but not limited to Cash, Trade, Securities Product, Sales, Implementation, Technology, Operations and Compliance) to create the API solution.
- To architect, design and implement corporate APIs, following the product development framework and follow such process for a complete product launch, from conception of idea to rollout, for responsible product(s).
- Adopt a client centric and outside in approach by regularly scanning bank and Fintech players in the digital innovation space for new API development / partnership opportunities and insights.
- Co-create digital use cases based on customer's transaction banking needs.
- Generate management reports using available API data from Sales, Implementation, Operation and track the growth, performances, and revenue. Also create actional insights to "acquire, transact and engage" for business development.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering, Business Information Systems or related field
- Between 7 to 12 years in software companies / Fintech / Banking / financial services or related industries.
- Understand the technology
- Advanced skills implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST, Host to Host) using any of the market leading API Management tools such as AWS API/Apigee. Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger, Develop Portal and Open API, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Ability to apply security, throttling, PGP, OAuth 2.0, OIDC, 2FA, TLS, certificates, KeyStore, and Trust store.
- Understand the business
- Good understanding of Transaction Banking related products would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated success in client engagement and engaging internal partners to designing solutions, track record of delivering impactful business solutions
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions to drive partnership development, program success and KPIs