Job Reference #233748BR
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You will be working in the APAC Syndicate Operations team. The team supports the regional equity capital markets transactions, including IPO, placements and equity-linked product issuance, across multiple markets in Asia-Pacific. The team works closely with the Global Banking Syndicate and ECM Origination desks in the region to provide the necessary operational support to ensure the successful completion of ECM transactions. The team will also liaise closely with our counterparts in other locations for cross-regional transactions. We work closely with many internal and external functions, such as Trade Support, Settlements, Legal, Finance, Agent Banks and other Syndicate Operations Teams, to ensure the smooth settlement of the transactions. Your expertise
- A university degree. We welcome candidates from all disciplines.
- 5+ years of working experience in ECM Operations.
- Competency running HK IPO is essential, including acting as Settlement and Stabilization Agents. Experience in running transactions for South East Asia equities and Equity-linked products will be advantageous.
- People management / mentoring experience will be advantageous.
- A self-starter who can learn and apply new knowledge very quickly.
- Someone who is intellectually curious and is willing to deep-dive into the F2B flow in order to provide a world-class Operations service to the ECM business.
- A team player who collaborates well with different functions from different locations.
- A good communicator and client focused, who can confidently convey information to different audience. Fluent English is a must; Mandarin is highly advantageous.
- A problem solver and a good time manager. Someone who pays attention to details and can prioritize work efficiently to meet tight deadlines, often with multiple concurrent transactions.
- Someone who is passionate in driving and delivering high quality services and support to the Global Banking business. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.