APAC Senior Finance Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Recruit Logic
- 17 Mar 19
Reporting to the APAC Finance Director, this position is a critical role to support our regional expansion plans and drive our efficiency initiatives. This role will oversee SEA and Australia month end activities and regional consolidation, responsible for communicating with different countries across various regions to gather and compile financial analysis reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for month end closing activities including general accounting tasks for multi entities in South East Asia and Australia.
- Work closely with APAC Finance Director and Shared Services Center team located in HK, China, SEA and and Australia on financial related proceses.
- Prepare management reporting and manage various internal reporting tools for financials and consolidation packages.
- Work closely with regional sales team and local sales personnel in HK and China on various financial related matters, including AR aging
- Oversee SEA and Australia billing process, ensure billing is performed on a timely basis and per financial deadline. Review documents provided by sales and operations team to ensure all billing requests received meet the billing requirements.
- Assist in deployment of standard operating procedures defined by management among the client’s APAC operations.
- Liaise with corporate tax team on tax related matters in SEA and Austrlia.
- Other ad hoc work as may be required by the APAC Finance Director from time-to-time.
- Involve in various projects that covering a wide variety of finance and commercial areas. Assist in system implemention.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Regional exposure in APAC, with minimum 5 years of revelant working experience.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with excellent academic record
- Experience in regional billing process in a complex multinational organization and able to handle complex corporate structures.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and creative thinking to anticipate issues and develop common sense, practical solutions
- Proactive and self motivated with excellent communication skills
- Confident and flexible team player;
- Proficient in MS Excel such as Vlookup and Pivot Table
- Familiar in Oracle or Oracle Fusion, would be an advantage.