APAC Regional Head of Enterprise Collateral Management, Managing Director
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced business development professional to grow the footprint of State Street's Enterprise Collateral Management organization in the Asia Pacific region. Enterprise Collateral Management is a business unit within State Street Global Markets ("SSGM") that offers collateral solutions and capabilities to flexibly support clients. The product suite includes end-to-end collateral management, administration and servicing, analytics and optimization, and transformation. You will report directly to the Global Head of Enterprise Collateral Management and work collaboratively with regional and global cross-business partners and cross-organizational support functions (e.g., Onboarding, Operations, Legal, Risk, and Compliance). Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As APAC Regional Head of Enterprise Collateral Management, you will
What we value
- Influence and execute SSGMs global collateral management strategy, achieving regional revenue and expense targets for the collateral management product
- Assess competitive position in region and advance initiatives to ensure best in class offering
- Deliver highly valued solutions to clients, ensuring comprehensive, consistent and end-to-end delivery of services as their needs evolve
- Ensure seamless client onboarding experience
- Represent State Street in key industry forums relating to collateral management
- Cooperatively develop content in support of global marketing initiatives
- Develops strategic relationships with key client contacts and ensure State Street is viewed as an integral, long-term partner
- Support and foster a culture that encourages innovation, supported by an appropriate risk framework
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Creative, outcome-driven influencer with demonstrated leadership and talent development capabilities
- Proven skillset in translation of industry / client themes and trends into actionable strategy, partnering effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituents
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic business objectives and financial targets
- Comprehensive knowledge of market dynamics and regulatory landscape, including Uncleared Margin Rules and evolving fintech solutions
- Extensive collateral management experience required, with preference for those with a background in tri-party services and with a buy-side client orientation
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; advanced/graduate degree preferred
- 8-12+ years of financial services experience preferred
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers