Looking for immediately available Project Manager to join the Operational Permanent Control (OPC) APAC team represents the first line of defence (1LOD) who is responsible for implementing Operational and Permanent Control framework within the Business and Operations teams. Focus on all Risks including Conduct and Regulatory Risks, internal policies, procedures and guidelines as well as external regulatory and supervisory bodies.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
1. Project Management
- Ability to lead and manage Permanent Control-related projects effectively, in collaboration with functional and business stakeholders.
- Document user’s requirements accurately and completely in a Business Requirements Document (BRD) or equivalent, ensuring consistency across APAC locations and signoff by the business.
- Perform proof of concept, user acceptance testing and deployment of the solution into production environment.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations throughout the project.
2. Management Support and Committees
- Preparation of the supporting documentation to any committee on Operational risks and Permanent Control committees.
- Collate data & produce regional reports/KPI dashboards complying with Global OPC standards & policies customising to regional & local Management's needs.
3. Control framework enhancement
- Coordinate the roll out of permanent control enhancements across the region, including Group Control plans and according to Global roadmap priorities.
- Support the read across of recommendations to allow learnings.
- Implement a structured follow up of action plans.
4. Awareness and training
- Ensure awareness on Group’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure attendance of appropriate training on Operational Risks and Permanent Control Framework for newcomers.
- To ensure good understanding and rollout for new requirements, consistency of approach (where relevant) and sharing of best practice within APAC OPC community.
- Graduate with overall 5-10 years of experience within a Controls/Operations area.
- Experience of Operational Risk through previous roles/experience in 1/2/3 line of defence.
- Knowledge of IT Risk, Controls, Compliance policies and Audit environments.
- Familiar with the Securities Services activities and operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge around CIB Business activities, especially familiar with the Securities Services activities and the Business.
- Proven experience in managing operational risks
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.