APAC Prime Futures & Options Sales
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Being part of Credit Suisse's APAC Markets division having responsibilities on our APAC Prime Derivatives Sales (PDS) desk being one of the main sales individuals for Listed Derivatives and OTC Clearing sales based in Hong Kong, delivering focused and professional servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- Your principle focus on origination and organic sales by finding opportunities for existing clients and also identifying new origination opportunities.
- The role will also require product development work, using your extensive experience to shape our offering in order to either improve existing products or develop new products and markets.
- Ability to pitch the PDS product offering to clients either face to face or coordinating via RFP process if required.
- Close collaboration with APAC Prime Services team and PDS Global Markets counterparts will also be key, as will an understanding of Global Futures markets as well as other Prime products.
- Your responsibilities for handling, developing and identifying new institutional client relationships for the PDS business and addressing clients' requirements/expectations will be key.
- You will also act as a point of escalation for your client relationships for any matters in relation to their PDS activities.
- 5+ years of related experience and understanding of Listed Derivatives Execution, Clearing and OTC Clearing sales and products.
- Experience of Onshore China futures exchanges would be advantageous.
- Candidate should have proven experience of dealing with Hedge Funds and other institutional clients including a proven track record of sales to these.
- Proactive in self-training and ability to implement new controls and procedures to improve own role.
- Solid experience of developing client marketing materials, highlighting our offering across all PDS products and positioning these with clients accordingly.
- Analytical and confident personality with excellent relationship skills in order to interact with sales, trading, and senior management on business issues.
- Good commercial acumen, problem solving with excellent written and verbal abilities in English, with Cantonese and Mandarin preferred given the clients of focus.
- Your strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.