APAC Platform Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The APAC Platform team is a division wide team with business ownership for the strategy of digital platform delivery. This includes accountability for end to end implementation and providing overall quality and measureable benefits of defined outcomes in line with the business strategy.
This role serves as the Business Manager as part of the team in building and implementing the APAC Platform team's strategy and initiatives, and in facilitating the partner reporting. You are expected to work closely with the APAC Platform Business Management Lead and the Head of Platform to define and operationalize digitization strategies, vision and mandate, as well as support the alignment with partners and execution governance.
Your responsibilities include:
• Actively involved in assisting the Business Management Lead and the Platform Head in the APAC Platform strategy execution, vision alignment, and mandates operation
• Manage budget, cost, workforce and prioritization to meet our given target
• Engage with business partners across divisions and prepare materials and analysis for program statuses, portfolio health, prioritization, budget and financials, and benefits tracking
• Coordinate and support the platform management team on any management reporting in accordance with CS standard or the respective department's standard
• Support various governance aspects, including execution standards, to ensure alignment to roles & responsibilities as set out by the various governance teams and policies and procedures
• Facilitate management of information and communication that are essential to the operation of the team
• Maintain the Platform Business Management Book of Work and support day-on-day administrative tasks related to the management of the team.
• Coordinate and support on any Internal Audit, FLoD, and change assurance reviews directly impacting the team
Your future colleagues
Our mission is to build the most admired Entrepreneurial Bank in APAC supporting our management in designing and implementing value-creating strategies and initiatives. You can expect a diverse variety of challenging tasks and responsibilities, firmly embedded in the business with the view to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact to the bank.
The department is dynamic, diverse and high-performing. Teamwork is key, and every team members is transparent and willing to support each other. The team is engaged with a high sense of belonging. In essence, we take care of each other and grow together to achieve bigger, better impacts.
In this role you will connect with Credit Suisse APAC Platform Head, Platform Business Management Lead, Program management leads, IT COO team, Change team, Internal Audit team and FLoD team. This is a dynamic role that requires outstanding organizational, operational, verbal communication and execution skills, and high attention to details. You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.