APAC High Touch/Program Trading Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A senior support role in Equities Application Support Group in Hong Kong, with main focus in Equities Cash High Touch flow. Responsibilities
Your future colleagues
- Lead the Application Support Team for daily operations across APAC High Touch desks consists of all trading systems: Program Trading, OMS, FIX connectivity, Algo Platforms and Exchange Connectivity.
- Responsible for all the Equities Cash production support activities including, ITIL management (incident/problem, environment/configuration, change/release) and enhancements
- Build positive relationship with key business partners including business, technology partners and other support functions
- Manage and support high availability and BCP of our production trading platforms
- Ability to own and execute complex tasks, under tight schedules; as well as continuously improving and suggest improvements/automation to remove complexity
- Engage with regional IT teams to analyze and seek opportunities to improve daily IT operations performance and effectiveness
The Investment Bank division brings together the former Global Markets (GM) and Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM) divisions with the Markets business of our APAC region. All three of these businesses delivered strong outcomes during the firm's restructuring, and this success enables us to build a globally integrated, holistic investment banking platform. Together these businesses will continue to deliver client-centric advisory, underwriting and financing, as well as sales and trading products and solutions across all asset classes and regions.
Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help client's access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.