APAC Flow Credit Trader - Hong Kong
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As a Flow Credit Trader you will be owning trading relationships with institutional investors in matching our services and products to their needs, especially on High Yield Credit products. Equally you will have responsibilities in holistically servicing our Institutional clients across Advisory, Execution, Financing and showing the initiative in building out our footprint further in gaining more market share.
We are constantly looking in growing client satisfaction via high standards of care and responsiveness, with the Credit Trading role an integral part of our Fixed Income business offering. Your coordination with the entire global Fixed Income franchise and close partnership with all the various desks across the firm that cover our Institutional client base will be key to the success of the role.
There will be close collaboration with the regional and global Fixed Income Trading and Sales business, with global distribution and reach, core to the Global Markets business model in delivering being the Trusted Entrepreneurs' Bank. The continual promotion of future growth and building of the desk in terms of geographic client base will be a part of the focuses. Along with your contribution in identifying or suggesting improvements to current processes and enhancements plus ideas in growing efficiency on the desk. Your future colleagues
Being part of our Global Trading Solutions division, having responsibilities in our Fixed Income business as one of the main Flow Credit trading points of contacts in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial effort of the group.. Our team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
- 3+ years of relevant experiences in a similar Fixed Income Trading capacity, with an existing track record of APAC Flow Credit Trading advantageous.
- Deep knowledge across the Credit products, trading strategies and styles as well as the Fixed Income business dynamics.
- Direct Credit experience either in a Research or Trading capacity.
- Instant credibility, showing your hardworking and dedication in having the drive and determination to be successful in a high-performance culture with constantly changing deadlines and priorities.
- Your development being a specialist of the Credit Suisse Fixed Income business and organization, as well as the supporting platforms.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with you having the ability to learn quickly and having the dedication to prioritize well, whist maintaining at optimum standards, with a good level of controls plus compliance mindset.
- Strong attention to detail and having a good work ethic, along with strong presentational skills with the ability to clearly define & articulate.
- Showing ambition you being able to independently analyze business requirements and resolve appropriate course of actions without direct management assistance.
- Good commercial acumen, interpersonal and problem solving skills with excellent written plus verbal abilities in English, with proficiency in Chinese languages advantaegous.
- Your ability working in Hong Kong and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.