APAC Control Room Compliance Consultant
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
This position will report to Wells Fargo & Co.'s Head of Control Room, APAC. The position will be a key role in the Control Room function for the APAC. This position will provide a broad range of project management, administration and compliance support to Wells Fargo's International Group businesses in APAC, including Corporate Banking, Middle Market Banking, Financial Institutions Group, Foreign Exchange, Trade Services, Debt Capital Markets and other lines of business operating within the APAC.
In conjunction with Wells Fargo's international growth strategy, the individual hired for this position will assist in developing a partnership with senior business leadership and maintaining an appropriate balance between risk mitigation, global business growth and operational efficiency.
This position will work across the full spectrum of the APAC Control Room activities, including:
- Assist in the roll out and ongoing management of key Control Room activities regarding conflict of interest management, including personal account trading, transactional management flow, and outside business interests.
- Support the Control Room compliance monitoring and testing programmes.
- Work closely with regional and global teams to support and assist in the delivery of certain APAC Compliance initiatives and projects.
- Support the development, rollout and administration of Control Room-related policies and procedures in APAC.
- Support the design and lead the implementation, coordination, delivery and ongoing support for the APAC Control Room's training programme.
- Assist Compliance regional management with the central coordination and management of both internal and external audits.
- Provide support to the Head of the APAC Control Room, as necessary.
Market Skills and Certifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years in Compliance with demonstrated experience in preferably banks or other financial services.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and presentation) skills and organizational abilities are essential with an ability to liaise professionally and with diplomacy across all levels of staff in a clear manner.
- Strong technology skills.
- Strong project management skills, including ability to administer complex projects from inception to implementation.
- Ability to quickly learn business processes, including Compliance policies and procedures.
- High degree of initiative and strong ability to meet key responsibilities with limited direction and oversight.
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills; proven experience working with senior bank management and/or regulators is helpful.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
- Degree holder.
- General knowledge of Wholesale Banking/International Group products, services and processes.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Outlook.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.