Our client, a well-established professional education company, is looking to hire an APAC Business Development Manager. This is a B2C, inside sales role, with B2B component.
- Selling to potential training program delegates across APAC
- Engaging potential customers by phone and email
- Converting opportunities into booked business through sales excellence; leverage off our internal resources to write and develop best in class proposals; pitch persuasively
- Driving attendance in online and in-person information sessions, and leveraging those sessions for sales growth
- Attending industry events and conferences
- Managing data and information closely and accurately, by using relevant IT and CRM systems to record and track your account developments
- 1-3 years of relevant B2C sales experience, ideally in the field of professional education/training
- Proven history of sales success
- Excellent phone manner
- Pipeline management skills in the CRM environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills as well as ability to articulate complex product information to prospects and/or customers via phone
- Fluency in English is a must
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!