APAC Admin Assistant
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright Singapore
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
About the Company Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial
About the Company Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries
What you will be doing
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the allocated team.
- Opening hard copy files and e-folders (in shared drive) for transactions based on the information obtained from the trade management system.
- Making record of transaction details for the transactions traded on the previous day.
- Assisting in uploading transaction documents drafted by lawyers into the trade management system.
- Keeping track of trades scheduled to be closed each day (i.e. checking from the trade management system) and follow up with the relevant team for missing trades.
- Filings of transaction documentations post-trade.
- Average trade volume: 40-50 transactions per day.
- Extensive diary management; scheduling appointments and management of calendars for lawyers, together with senior legal management visiting from other locations
- Coordination of domestic and international team travel requirements & itineraries
- Expense management; preparing and processing expense reimbursements
- Administration and processing of external counsel invoices
- Ability to work with a range of different clients at all levels from internal to external clients such as law firms, clients, company secretary and other business units
- Preparation and management of confidential legal documents and sensitive personnel information
- Amending documents, correspondence and formatting with minimal supervision
- Answering and taking ownership of calls and screening in a confidential manner as appropriate; relaying messages to lawyers
- General office administration support to the team, including new joiner onboarding, resolving IT issues
- Opening hard copy files and e-folders (in shared drive) for transactions based on the
You will be supporting a Taiwan sales team on all administration duties, the team consists of 4 administration assistant and support a team of 30 people
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with experience working with a variety of cultures
- Strong organizational skills, is meticulous with details and self sufficient
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy as well as part of a team
- Experience in managing relationships across all levels
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Take your career to the next level and apply now!