AM to Manager, Policies and Risk Assessments (FCC)
- Identify, assess, and communicate the requirements relating to AML/CFT and Sanctions regulatory guidance and law enforcement trends regarding the Bank's business activities, including advising any staff enquires on any internal rules, procedures and compliance issues.
- Provide advice to the relevant Business Units and Support Units on all AML/CFT and Sanctions related issues to ensure the Bank's adherence to the respective regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain FCC related policies and guidelines.
- Conduct regulatory analysis, risk assessments and issues management (i.e. reporting, tracking and follow-up).
- Assess FCC related risk for the products/ services offered by the Bank.
- Conduct FCC related risk assessments for the Bank, ensuring that they are comprehensive and the risk ratings are appropriate and fully supported.
- Carry out ad hoc FCC related projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in financial services with solid experience in AML/CFT and Sanctions as well as conducting FCC related risk assessments.
- Good knowledge in AML/CFT and Sanctions in financial services and the relevant regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and China.
- Experience developing and implementing a consistent AML/CFT framework across multiple business lines and subsidiaries.
- Qualifications in law, accounting, commerce/business or related disciplines; recognised professional qualifications incl. CAMS/AAMLP or equivalent qualifications preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English language skills preferred.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills