AM to Manager (Compliance Training), Governance and Review (FCC)
- Coordinate and deliver AML/CFT, Sanctions, AB&C and fraud related trainings and assessments to ensure staff across the Bank has an adequate understanding of the relevant policies and procedures.
- Promote a strong risk and control culture, positive learning environment, contribute to risk awareness training and development, and help to ensure that learning and best practices are shared in an effective way.
- Keep up to date with the changing regulatory environment and innovations relating to CDD, assessing and communicating impacts and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Carry out ad hoc FCC related projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in financial services with solid experience in AML/ compliance training.
- Experience advising or working in an in-house FCC/ compliance function preferred
- Knowledge in regulatory compliance in financial services and the relevant regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and China.
- Qualifications in law, accounting, commerce/business or related disciplines; recognised professional qualifications incl. CAMS/AAMLP, CFE or equivalent qualifications preferred.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English language skills preferred.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills