Our clients is Top tier Chinese Investment Bank. They are expanding the Private Wealth Management Business.
- Developing expendable and long-term strategies, policies & procedure as well as to develop all business units.
- Oversee system migration and UAT ( e.g Avaloq ) testing based on business requirements, operational risk and control assessment outputs and other risk factors.
- Liaising with superior to make decisions for operational activities, set strategic goals and performance requirements to maximize business result.
- Ensure existing operations follow statutory and regulatory requirements always; engage relationship manager to drive sales growth in effective way.
- To drive a continuous system enhancement / ad-hoc projects to fit the operation needs or senior management requested.
- Ensure full regulatory compliance with SFC and implement effective internal control mechanisms.
- Ensure that potential operational risk areas are accurately recognized and creative solutions are delivered in a timely, concise and appropriate manner to optimize the level of business control and maximizing efficiency.
- Supervise month-end and year-end closing process are align with Management expectation.
- Coordinate the setting and ensure regular update of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Dashboard.
- Coordinate with Legal & Compliance Division and the Bank Group on any news or updated regulatory requirements or corporate standards.
- Manage the relationship process and strengthen the business relationship with front to back office.
- Provide positive leadership that encourages communications, team work and employee inputs to continuously improve processes and work flow efficiencies with new ideas and strategies
- University graduate
- Relevant experience for at least 3 - 10 years
- Good working attitudes and clear mind
- Good computer skill and able to extract data from any operational system