AML Transaction Monitoring, Senior Manager
about the company.
Our client is a full service foreign bank with strong presence in the region. about the job.
skills & experiences required.
- To be a team member of Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Department
- To assist in handling Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") issues for the Bank
- To assist in reviewing and improving the bank's AML Transaction Monitoring related policy and procedure
- To perform AML functions on an on-going basis, including detection and reporting of suspicious transactions and activities
- To participating in improving and enhancing the bank's AML Transaction Monitoring system such as reviewing threshold tuning
- To review and correct the bank's AML Transaction Monitoring related policy and procedure according to requirement by HKMA
- To assist in performing transaction monitoring and file STR to FJIU when necessary
- To conduct reviews for the enhancement of the AML functions of the Bank, and perform AML risk assessment as and when required
- To develop and promote risk-based tools/monitoring systems and maintain the AML related database for the Bank
- To assist in handling enquiries from the law enforcement/regulatory authorities in Hong Kong
- To review and comment on the Bank's manuals, policies and guidelines from an AML perspective
- University graduates with a minimum of 5 years' working experience in the banking industry with experience in handling enquiries of law enforcement authorities and anti-money laundering compliance
- Professional qualification on AML, such as AAMLP, ACAMS, etc. is an advantage
- A confident, efficient and effective team player with initiative, and able to work independently
- Able to exercise judgment, work under pressure and liaise effectively with the business and supporting units
- Mature and detail-minded
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: email@example.com