Keywords: Securities, OTC, Trading, Shares, Brokerage, Chinese, Mandarin, Hong Kong, AML, Anti Money Laundering, AML Manager, ACAMS, KYCC, EDD , CIP , AMLO, SFC, Regional APAC
Our client is looking for an AML Manager for the Asia Pacific region. The incumbent would has experience in managing AML programs, and well versed in conducting KYC and EDD reviews of customer accounts in the Asia Pacific region.
As one of the pre-eminent banking and financial services groups with an enviable track record in securities and OTC trading, the ideal candidate should have sound knowledge and understanding of HK and regional APAC securities and AML and regulation concerning such business activities.
- Work with the firm’s New Accounts and Surveillance teams to calibrate and implement customer due diligence procedures.
- Review and manage escalations from New Accounts regarding applicants presenting potential red flags or AML concerns and issues;
- Assist the Regional Head of Legal & Compliance, APAC and the relevant Heads of Compliance for our securities and brokerage subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Japan and India with maintaining and updating written policies and operational procedures to reflect changes in the relevant AML and other applicable laws;
- Help maintain and update the groups’ AML and KYC compliance training programs; and
- Assist in developing and implementing remedial action plans in response to internal and external audit findings.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in securities AML compliance, preferably at a large broker, broker dealer or other banking or financial institution with an international customer base; Fluency in other Asian languages is a plus.
- Subject Matter Expert for CIP and CDD requirements, and extensive knowledge of AML regulations, industry or regulatory standards and expectations.
- High degree of comfort with computers and technology, and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems.
- Solid academic background.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment; and
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification strongly preferred.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- International and friendly company culture.
- Competitive year-end bonus with stock options upon qualification.
- Annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please send an updated resume to:
cv (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com
For more information, AFETR submission of resume, please speak to:
****Andy Lau, Douglas Au or Edward Chen on +852 2523 9955****