Our client is a boutique private bank with an excellent track record in the private banking and wealth management industry. They are voted as one of the best employers in Asia in 2021. Due to business expansion, they are keen to add a AML Director or Associate Director to assist the Head of AML to lead its AML function.
Our client is a boutique private bank with an excellent track record in the private banking and wealth management industry. They are voted as one of the best employers in Asia in 2021. They take care of their employees as well as their customers.
Reporting to the Head of AML, your title is Associate Director/ Director AML.
- Support the Head of AML in the day-to-day handling of matters fallen under AML monitoring & review (including activities in relation to PEP, TM alerts, Periodic Review, STR filing, AML Committee, etc.)
- Perform periodic client account review on existing clients
- Perform transaction monitoring on client accounts
- Perform clearance on PEP and adverse news screening
- Assist in preparing AML Committee agenda and minutes
- Develop, maintain, review and enhance AML & compliance related policies and procedures as well as proper control to ensure that the Bank's activities are in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements
- Participate in the Bank's ad-hoc compliance projects and provide compliance support
- Provide advisory support to business functions on AML/CFT policies and procedures
- Handle enquiries from external regulators and manage regulatory updates, tracking and remediation on relevant AML issues or findings
- University degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or business related disciplines
- Holder of Certified AML Professional (CAMLP) under the HKMA ECF on AML/CFT is preferred
- At least 8 years' relevant AML/FCC experience, preferably in private banking
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Positive and self-motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good career progression
- Great benefits and work life balance
- Friendly working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeremy Lam on +852 2848 4711.