AMD, Fixed Income, Lead Portfolio Manager, Senior Associate/Vice President, Hong Kong
AMD FIXED INCOME
The Global Fixed Income and Liquidity Solutions team within AMD is a global leader among Fixed Income Managers, with over $1 trillion in assets under supervision. We have a variety of mandates including institutional portfolios, high net worth accounts and mutual funds. We use fundamental and quantitative analyses to generate micro and macro insights, and combine these with thoughtful portfolio construction and rigorous risk management in order to achieve client outcomes.
The candidate will focus on our fixed income separately managed account platform in Asia and also cover other fixed income products for Asia clients. In this role, you will be responsible for managing fixed income separately managed accounts, servicing and developing new business opportunities with Goldman Private Wealth clients and institutional clients.
The candidate will need to possess strong knowledge of global fixed income markets. The candidate must possess the confidence to take responsibility and the initiative to develop the business. Key Responsibilities
Key Skills & Experience
- Portfolio and risk management of global investment mandates
- Business Development
- Client presentations and new business pitches
- Detailed macro and micro oversight of portfolios managed
- Risk oversight responsibilities for assigned portfolios
- Working knowledge of all key risks and themes being expressed across global fixed income markets
- Knowledge of performance attribution drivers
- Portfolio review presentations to clients and consultants
- Product development/evolution
- 5-10 years of experience in fixed income markets
- Experience in fixed income portfolio management with good understanding of portfolio diversification theory, risk management experience and Asia credit market
- Proven analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication, commercial and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, and strong attention to detail
- Collaborative culture / "team-work" oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity