Our client, a well-established Bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their Group:
- Act as the role of process owner, quality controller and business enabler focusing on leadership and execution, process benchmarking and quality management.
- Act as the people manager to supervise staff, assess staffing needs, evaluate employees by performance appraisals.
- Own and manage the customer experience, expectations and communication relating to the completion of CDD review for retail banking customer under the latest CDD procedures
- Drive and exercise total quality management to improve productivity, enhance work environment, streamline process, uplift service standard and reduce re-work
- With an ultimate aim to direct the teams to provide high quality service and support on customer due diligence
- Manage and lead periodic review team, trigger event review team and client onboarding approval teams for retail banking business with full compliance to CDD procedures and high level of customer quality service.
- Always look for process improvement and value add in the end to end CDD process
- Take proactive approach to identify regulatory risk, financial crime risk and legal risk which has potential impacts on the retail business.
- Effectively lead the team by control and oversee overall output quality of team. Ensure all team members conduct their works in good conduct and behavior.
- Manage the team to achieve goals through continuous coaching and development of the team members. Develop and maintain a good team spirit and promote effective and value added outputs with continual improvements.
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 10 years CDD, audit or compliance experience preferable in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies
- Previous supervisory experience is a must
- Strong experience in CDD process design and system workflow
- Mature, independent, responsible and detail-minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)