This is a new headcount for a well-built ECM team who will play a critical role for the execution and origination of the relevant products.
- Take a leading role in executing mandates of the products
- Maintain and extend relationships with existing clients and develop new clients.
- Identify and evaluate potential clients and business opportunities.
- Obtain rich knowledge and market development in relation to the products.
- Communicating and interacting with internal partners and sector teams as well as with clients and other external parties.
- Coordinate corporate finance related matters with oversea offices and team in Beijing.
- Provide quality control over team production.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Review and supervise work prepared by junior members.
- Develop, implement, apply and train the junior bankers within the team and provide the guideline during day-to-day work.
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in investment banking and financial industry.
- Attained all necessary regulatory criteria for carrying out investment activities.
- Knowledge and experience in corporates and capital markets transactions and processes.
- Good knowledge about the relevant market and products.
- Excellent analytical, market research and quantitative skills.
- Good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
*** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only ***