AD, Regulatory Compliance - Virtual Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience!
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide support and assistance to implement appropriate internal control systems for meeting regulatory obligations and business conduct, in accordance with the Group compliance standards and local regulatory and legal requirements
- Provide support to business and/or support units to establish appropriate policies, manuals and procedures for their operations with due regard to all applicable Group requirements and regulatory requirements
- Handle and manage outsourcing applications/notifications to regulator
- Assist in Obligation Register implementation and keep track of the status of gap analysis as well as the implementation of corrective measures in Virtual bank (if applicable).
- Assist in regular submissions / ad-hoc surveys, regulatory information request / enquires and coordinate appropriate responses to their queries
- Implement and execute the Key Control Self Assessment (KCSA) / Control Sample Testing (CST) processes, sampling and testing the population of controls to ensure compliance with agreed control standards.
- Experience in compliance, or related control discipline in banking industry is an advantage
- Understanding of the key features of relevant laws and regulations relevant to the retail digital bank
- The ability to perform hands-on and detailed work
- Team player, ability to work in a team environment with different cultures
- Willing to stand and work in ambiguity and fast-changing environment
- Exemplary integrity, ethics, independence and resilience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.