(50-60K) System Administrator (Linux)
- HKD50000 - HKD60000 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 05 Oct 18
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Visit our website for more job openings.
The client is a global financial services company who partners with banks and insurance firms.
- Maintain UNIX/Linux OS to ensure optimum performance and system availability
- Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle
- Maintain database software on UNIX/Linux servers
- Work with other infrastructure team members on network applications and
- peripheral hardware
- Collaborate with application development team to for software installation and updates
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years of Linux/Unix system administration experience
- Experience with Linux Kernel, Cloud technologies are huge advantages
- Knowledge of Linux scripting languages such as Perl, Bash etc.
- Experience configuration and maintenance of such as Redhat, Jboss etc.
- Experience in NFS, DNS, LDAP, GNOME/KDE
- Experience in Software Development Methodologies including the SDLC and Agile frameworks & other statistical tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of Change Management process and procedure
- Fluent English AND Cantonese (mandatory)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.