2022 Full-time Account Analyst, APAC
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description: You are eligible to apply if you:
You'll excel as an Account Analyst if you:
- Are a currently pursuing an Undergraduate/Master's degree with an expected graduation date of December 2021 - June 2022
- Have a minimum 3.2 cumulative collegiate grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) at an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Fluent in English. Opportunities for Korean or Mandarin speakers.
Roles are available in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Sydney. Position Requirements: See yourself as an Account Analyst:
- Show strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Possess proficient to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Show ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Show outstanding communication skills which enable them to operate in a complex financial and mathematical environment
- Show the following traits: ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
You'll serve in a dynamic role, responsible for supporting the servicing of PIMCO's Institutional clients or Global Wealth Management (GWM) businesses. Your primary responsibility will be to support PIMCO's investment professionals to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to our clients. During your internship, you will gather, analyze and discuss economic and market trends, evaluate portfolio structures, and deliver attribution analyses to Account Managers and their clients. How you should apply:
We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply by submitting your resume, cover letter & unofficial transcript as soon as you are ready. What to expect during the interview process:
Career Development, Training and Mentoring
- After we receive your application, we'll conduct an initial resume & cover letter review. We'll send status updates throughout the process.
- using the Spark Hire platform
- If selected to move forward, you'll meet with us during final-round interviews conducted live via Webex. Interviews typically consist of behavioral and technical concepts, as well as an Excel assessment.
The PIMCO Fundamentals training program will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed as you start the Analyst program. Formal and informal training will continue throughout your time in the program, creating a rigorous learning environment. The objective is to provide you with a diverse learning experience across products and key disciplines within investment management. Mentoring is a critical component of your success; you will be teamed with a seasoned professional who will provide guidance and mentorship throughout the program. Analyst Program Details
- Starts in early July 2022
- Formal mentor program
- The PIMCO Early Career Development Program is for junior employees at the Analyst level. The program's objective is to develop top talent with a focus on career development, mobility and employee engagement.
- Reviews/feedback during each level of the Analyst program