💥Data Engineer / Data Analyst 💥(⚒Engineering + 🗣Communication)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Terminal 1
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
► Coming from an engineering background and always wanted to get into the business? ► Know modern big data technologies and like to share your knowledge with colleagues? Look no further, Terminal 1 has opportunities for you. We are developers too and understand your needs.
Our clients ranged from profitable and fast-growing startups to public companies. All of them have great engineering and corporate cultures and truly invest in their teams. This job description covers multiple positions, the exact one would be tailored to you based on the technical screening.
- Solid SQL knowledge. Ideally, understanding of Data Warehouse methodologies, e.g. start/snowflake schemas, data partition and distribution, window functions.
- Hadoop Zoo knowledge as a plus. Example stack could be Hive + Spark + Nifi/Luigi/Airflow.
- Communication skills: an ability to express ideas to technical and non-technical people.
- Proactivity and enthusiasm. You would be the person who advises other departments what to do and often make decisions on your own.
Terminal 1 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button or please email your updated CV and, ideally, GitHub link to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org