Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known fuel trading company that are looking for an experienced product control analyst to join their team in Gibraltar.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Work with trading team, ensuring accuracy and promptness as well as maintaining an accurate overview of movement of stock (tanks, barges, pipe, etc.). Use data gathered to optimise internal systems and processes
- Review transaction postings (paper and physical) on a daily basis, ensuring accuracy and enabling effective hedging
- Analyse commercial performance, fixed cost reporting, pricing, basis risk for physical operations as well as analyse performance of both barges and terminals to optimise cost efficiency
- Ensure accurate reporting and data analysis by working closely with the finance team and the use of internal controls
- Reports into head of product control
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in the product control or risk field
- Ideally a relevant qualification from CASS School of Business
- Extensive background in analytical roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Role to be based in Gibraltar