A leading financial institution is developing a cutting-edge machine-learning platform to analyse transaction data to detect and prevent fraudulent ativity.
The platform will be built in Scala, Cats and Cats Effect libraries, MongoDB and GRPC.
- Expert understanding of Scala and the related tech-stack (e.g. Scalaz. Cats is a plus)
- You can explain what an IO monad is.
- You are a team player and an outgoing communicator.
- You take over responsibility, give and take feedback, and share your opinion
- English language skills (German is not required)
Interested? send a copy of your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.